Dan and Karen Coates founded National Memorial Planning in 1993 with the mission of helping families make their memorial decisions in a relaxed atmosphere, without the pressures of time and grief.
National Memorial Planning is proud to offer its customers the many benefits of purchasing caskets and monuments on a preneed basis.
- Make well-thought out, considered decisions in advance of need, with other family members contributing to the process
- Ensure your loved ones are getting exactly what they want in their final resting place
- Spend those difficult hours immediately following a death with your family, celebrating your loved one’s life
- Eliminate the pain of decision-making during the grieving process, when costly mistakes are likely to occur
- Eliminate the cost of the middle man with direct-to-you pricing
- Enjoy the freedom of having burial goods and services delivered at a place of your choosing, without having to lock into a specific funeral home
National Memorial Planning is the largest preneed manufacturer of memorials in the Southeast, serving 48,000 families and counting. We have a 10-acre monument manufacturing facility in Canton, Texas, along with a large warehouse to store our casket inventory. National Memorial's headquarters is located in San Angelo, Texas.
In 2001, National Memorial Planning became permitted by the State of Texas to sell caskets on a preneed basis in Texas. In 2005, our company became licensed by the State of Mississippi to sell preneed caskets in Mississippi. Since that time we have sold over 9,000 caskets. We carry a large stock of premium quality wood caskets, metal caskets and semi-precious metal caskets at direct-to-you pricing and can deliver anywhere in the lower 48 states on an at-need basis. Unlike other online casket stores, our prices already include delivery to locations in our 4-state sales region of Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Mississippi. Delivery to other states can be performed as well, with an additional charge for delivery outside our 4-state sales territory. Each casket is hand-selected, inspected and personally delivered to your desired location.